Stop by with your tech questions
Get answers to your questions about using your device, downloading ebooks, streaming movies, and music; understanding online privacy and security; and more. Visit a Tech Time Drop-in Session, held Tuesday mornings (no session May 29), from 9 to 11 am in the Main Library Computer Classroom.
Schedule a Learning Lab appointmentWant more one-on-one attention on a certain topic? Fill out this online form, and we will contact you to confirm a scheduled appointment. Bring your laptop or tablet, or use a library computer. Device repair not available.
Get one-on-one help at Main
Learning Labs at the branches
- Call at least 24 hours ahead of time to reserve your space.
- Available for Oak Park Public Library cardholders:
- Mondays from 1 to 3 pm at Maze Branch. Call 708.386.4751.
- Fridays from 2 to 4 pm at Dole Branch. Call 708.386.9032.
- Bring your laptop or tablet, or use a library computer.
- Device repair not available.